Total Pageviews

Monday 19 December 2011

Journey of an adoptee - the beginning

Hello, thanks for dropping by!


I have decided to ease my story out in installments, one post at a time, stay with me. I will write about my first and basic stumbling block in my journey as an adoptee.


Due to the nature of this issue, I have never really mentioned this fact to anyone, not even close friends. As a result I don't have anyone to talk to about the intense feelings which seem to be surfacing now, in my tumultuous teens.
 When people begin contemplating their unique status as an adoptee, sadness is perhaps the primary and most devastating emotion that comes up. Followed in due course by anger, depression, hopelessness, etc. In my case, I have experienced only extreme anger or rage, and intense emptiness which threatens to overpower me. No sadness at all, maybe it's lonliness in disguise. Hell, I don't know...


I only wish my words were dark, strong, hard, stinging and bitter enough to express the fire inside me. I feel at times the blind, raw rage withing will claw its way out of me and turn me into a homicidal maniac. Madness is like gravity, it only needs a little push.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Makes sense?